Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Our partners at the Florida Hospital Celebration Health will provide professional Health Screening for you and your family.
Florida Hospital Celebration Health is a 112-bed acute-care facility that serves the residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk, and Lake Counties; visitors from throughout the United States and international visitors. A healthy community is a great reason to Celebrate and that is the driving force behind Florida Hospital's newest hospital - Celebration Health. Florida Hospital Celebration Health is a state-of-the-art healthcare system for delivering highly efficient, patient focused, cost effective health care. Our goal is to achieve optimum health and focus on the mind, body, spirit, and social forces that will affect health and the healthy community.
Florida Hospital is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. It serves as a community hospital for Greater Orlando and as a major tertiary referral hospital for Central Florida and much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America. Adventist Health System operates 36 hospitals in ten states making it the largest not-for-profit protestant healthcare system in the United States.
- Annual number of inpatient admissions: 9,207
- Annual number of outpatient visits: 70,467
- Annual number of emergency visits: 50,474
- Annual number of deliveries: 1,834
- Number of licensed beds: 112
- Number of critical care beds (universal - any acuity level): 96
- Number of staff physicians: 2,009
- Number of employees: 1,015
- Ranked as One of America's Best Hospitals by US News & World Report
- National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award
Caring for the whole person - mind, body and spirit - is the philosophy of Florida Hospital Celebration Health. At VIP Health we share their philosophy, and by partnering with a global healthcare leader we provide you and your family the first class treatment you deserve.